Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dell Studio 17 Problems -- Answer to the second time I asked the question about aborting the test

Dear Mr. Maguire,

Thank you for your reply.

Please do not worry, for your satisfaction I will go-ahead and would setup the service in such a way that your system can be picked and would be completely diagnosed at our Dell depot and all the faulty parts can be replaced by the new one.

Please provide the details which I have sent in last e-mail so that I will create the depot service for your system.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your case number for this interaction is [snipped].

Thank you for choosing Dell.

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Kumar Singh
8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Dell Hardware E-Support UK & IRE Support
http://support.euro.dell.com

When responding to me, please use the *REPLY* function of your e-mail program. This will keep the SAME SUBJECT LINE of our e-mail. Otherwise your message may be delayed or lost.

No comments: