Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dell Studio 17 Problems -- Acknowlegdement of the Davison error and answer about the memory test taking so long

Dear Mr. Maguire,

Thank you for your reply.

Please ignore my last reply, it was sent mistakenly.

Have all my sincere apologies for any indiscretion that has caused you dismay.

Please do not run memory test any more and please provide me the result of keyboard test.

I will wait for you kind response, and please be assured that, we are ready, willing and able to assist you in all possible means, and to help in clearly mapping out interest-based future relationship with you.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your case number for this interaction is [snipped].

Thank you for choosing Dell.

Thanks & regards,
Deepak Kumar Singh
8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Dell Hardware E-Support UK & IRE Support
http://support.euro.dell.com

No comments: